We understand that your budget may not always allow for brand new CNC machinery, or that you don’t always require the latest and greatest technology. Buying used machinery shouldn’t mean you give up the commitment to service and satisfaction that you would expect with a brand new, expensive machine.
Hopkins Machinery can help you find reliable used equipment to fit your needs and budget. If you have CNC machining equipment that no longer meets your needs, we can help you find a buyer.
At Hopkins Machinery you can get substantial savings on our outstanding in stock working used machinery, ready to go to work in your shop today.
In Stock Used Machinery
- 2006 OKK model HP-500S-8APC Horizontal Machining Center
- 2005 OKK model MDV-55 Vertical Machining Center
- 2003 OKK model VM-7 Vertical Machining Center
- 2000 OKK model VM-7 Vertical Machining Center
- 1994 OKK model MCV-820 Vertical Machining Center
- 1990 OKK model PCV-60 Vertical Machining Center
- 1990 OKK model PCV-510-10L Vertical Machining Center
- 1988 OKK model PCV-620-20L Vertical Machining Center
- 1988 OKK model PCV-40 Vertical Machining Center (2 Available)
- 1999 Hyundai model HiT-8F Turning Center
- 1996 Peerless model VB-1820XL Vertical Band Saw
- 1986 Nissin model NST-30/125 (2TSC) 4 Axis Turning Center
- 1996 OKK model HM-40 (3 available)
- 2007 OKK model VP-500-2APC
- 2000 Haas model VF-5/40
- 1997 Kitamura MyCenter model HA400 with 200 ATC and 20 APC (Kitamura special price of $50,000, buy it now!)
See Videos of Our New and Used Machinery
Just click the YouTube icon located near the search bar.