Hopkins Machinery is proud to represent the full line of Cosen Saws.
Since its establishment in 1976, Cosen Saws has grown into one of the world’s largest professional band saw manufacturers. Today Cosen manufactures over 60 models including manual, semi-automatic and NC type saws ranging in size from 200mm (8”) to 2000mm (80”) capacity. Cosen Saws has sold more than 50,000 band saws in all five continents and 70 countries through authorized distributors like for the metal cutting industry.
Cosen Saws has a saw for every budget and understands the economic reality of the need for the lowest cost per cut.
Cosen Saws continues to play a leading role in cutting performance. Its commitment to making the best saw is reflected in cutting speed, cut-off finish and long-lasting performance. Cosen’s dedication to innovation brings our customers the widest product lines in today’s market.
The Cosen Advantage
- Exclusive Design Promises Long-lasting Endurance
- Superior Cutting Speed Accelerates Production Volume
- Expertise Guarantees Cost Effectiveness
- Extensive Product Line Nears Customization
- Quality Parts Ensure Excellent Performance
- High Quality Combines with Affordable Pricing
- Manual Band Saws: MH Series
- Semi Automatic Band Saws, Miter Cutting & Straight Cutting Fabrication Saws
- Semi-Automatic Band Saws, Straight Cutting Billet Saws
- Automatic Indexing Band Saws, Hinge Type
- Automatic Indexing Band Saws, Hinge Type with SNC-100 System
- Dual Column Automatic Indexing Band Saws with SNC-20 System
- C-Tech Dual Column Automatic Indexing Band Saws with SNC-100 System